Recent Topics

Recent Replies

Upcoming Events

• PJC1 Webinars February 3, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm GoToMeeting
  • PJC1 Webinars February 10, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm GoToMeeting

Home Forums PJC Year-1 Graha Tattva Devata

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Sjain sjain 2 months ago.

• Author

In the lectures about Lagnesha, I heard that if a planet is in its own sign, it means that there is a Tattva blessing. For example: Jupiter – Mahavisnu; Merkury – Ganesha, Venus – Durga. Who are the other Tattva Devatas for the Moon, Mars and Saturn, and what about Rahu and Ketu?

Regards
    Aleksandra

Om Gurave Namah!

@Aleksandra,

Tattva will be related to the five planets only. I  don’t think that luminaries and/or shadow planets will be included. The Tattvas are of five planets and they give rise to the Panchmahapurusha yogas when in their Swakshetra/MT/Exaltation. The luminaries are only light giving so technically even though Surya is Agni and Chandra is Jala but I think they represent the light aspect only.

Devatas, I am not sure,Let us wait for Guru ji or ma’am to answer. I would assume from Sanatan Dharma Panch Devatas that the other two devatas would be Shiva and Brahma, but please verify this from learned people.

Srinivas Kiran Kumar Pamidimukkala
    kirankumar
    Jyotisa

Tattva means principle,24 in number,truth[identity],real state.

Mainly 5 which represents elementary properties.   which can be perceivable.

Based on below  point 1. When we come to gross level what is told by suchitra is right. But with little correction sun and moon can be consider has graha’s. But by Rigveda 8 fundamental principles which helps in creating the universe is explained and was also mentioned by guru ji in subharambh. Based on them we can say sun and moon are luminaries.

Now Tattva devata’s  are devata’s they are five which hold the main principle of tattva.

please do not mix devata’s with grahas.

i hope it will be helpful, if any correction pls let me know i can learn if i am also wrongly understand.

point 1. what are 24 ?

1. Prakrit, Nature (1)
    2. Mahat, the great principle (2)
    3. Buddhi, discriminating, reasoning and causative intelligence (2)
    4. Ahamkara, ego or ego-principle (3)
    5. Manas, the physical mind or brain (4)
    6. The five panchendiryas, sense organs (9)
    7. The five karmendriyas, the organs of action (14)
    8. The five tanmatras, subtle elements (19)
    9. The five Mahabhutas, gross elements namely the earth, water, air, fire and ether (24).

Hare Rama Krishna.

Thank you for the responses! I understand what you are saying. Second part of my question is still open if anyone has an idea: who are the Tattva Devatas for Saturn and Mars (in case when these planets are in their own signs)?

Best regards,
    Aleksandra

Sjain
    sjain
    Jyotisa

Hare Rama Krishna

As per my notes…

Tattva Devta – Pancha Tattva

Prithvi – Ganesha (Me)

Vayu – Rudra (Sa)

Jala – Durga (Ve)

Akash – Vishnu (Ju)

Agni – Surya (Ma)

Reg

Sonal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

DBC Programs

JaiminiScholar Advanced

Only Certified Jaimini Scholars

JaiminiScholar Program

Five Year Jyotiṣa Grandmaster

Parāśara Jyotiṣa Course

Real Traditional Vedic Astrology

Mantra Śāstra Programs

Mantra Foundation, Śiva Mahāpurāṇa ..more

Support

Devaguru Bṛhaspati Center is committed to the highest standards of vedic astrology, and we can say with confidence that we have the finest, most rigorous courses and most erudite scholars to teach the same.
15B Ganga Ram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060
+91-11-45641849
Sarbani Rath
SARBANI RATH Jaimini Scholar (DBC)
sarbanirath@gmail.com
+91 9810449850
Yes No