Recent Topics

Recent Replies

Upcoming Events

• PJC1 Webinars February 3, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm GoToMeeting
  • PJC1 Webinars February 10, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm GoToMeeting

Home Forums PJC Year-1 Graha Negative side of the Hollywood

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sanjay Rath Jyotisa Guru 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Naveen A
    Naveen A
    Jyotisa

Guruji:

I see lot of scandals coming out of Hollywood. Is this due to (Venus Debility + Mars Conjunction )?. Current Gochara.

Venus + Mars indicate (Arts, Performance, competition etc ) if i’m not mistaken.

Regards

-Naveen

From Sarbani Ma’am’s lecture I can only recollect that Ve  is Ojas and Mars is action so a yuti of the two can indicate something noticeable in that domain. I feel whether it is positive (as in case of celibate monks, or scandalous as found in some notable people’s life) can be ascertained only when we have studied the complete chart.  It would be only unfair to label a person’s character due to the presence of one combination in their chart.

Can we actually study this combination thru real life chart examples?

I wanted to edit my reply to add the above comment , but cant seem to figure out a way to edit the comment once I have posted a reply.

Naveen A
    Naveen A
    Jyotisa

@suchitrakamath

I agree that we should look at the individual charts and comment accordingly.

I remember reading Guruji article about (http://srath.com/two-birds-with-one-transit-stone/ )

In that article, Guruji mentions about combustion of Guru

“The combustion of Jupiter, especially in Aquarius is a very auspicious time in the world as Lord Śiva awakens to look at the Gurus and spiritual people. It is a time of cleansing of the world. The Mahā Kumbha mela is being celebrated to commemorate this occasion and repeats every 12 years. Varahamihira speaks highly of this combustion of Jupiter saying that it shall rise after 13 days with renewed spiritual luster. These godmen who have tainted the beautiful Indian spiritual spectrum stand combusted by the third eye of Lord Śiva. The lord cannot tolerate sexual impurities in those who have chosen the spiritual path and in this manner he corrects them.
    Saturn adds to the woes of these godmen by demanding complete cleanliness when in Virgo, the purity sign. The Moon on March 2, 2010 was conjunct Saturn while on March 7 it was in Scorpio aspected by Saturn. The parivartana between Rāhu and Jupiter confirms that these scandals are true and even if the legal loopholes are exploited by them, the truth cannot change.

This scandal also broke out around the same time when Sun, Venus & Mars in kanya(Purity )  and had combustion. So, I was asking Guruji , does this transit have any thing to with this cleansing.

Regards

-Naveen

@NaveenAncha

Thanks for the details on Kumbh mela. I will await for Guruji to answer, but IM curious if Mars and Venus in Kanya could also indicate Rape? Kanya is for purity and aggression of Mars could indicate some compromise in that area?

Naveen A
    Naveen A
    Jyotisa

@suchitrakamath

Agree, I will wait for Gurji clarification.

I believe Venus having good agni influence is a great thing. If we look at the “Marriage Ceremony” and it is performed with Agni and karaka for Marriage is Venus. Venus rules South East (Agneya ) and according to Vaastu (kitchen is also recommended in Agneya ).  I know Venus rules the Jala tatwa and Mars is Agni tatwa.

In the kala chakra, Ma blocks Ve in South Eastern direction. If you check, Venus also exalts in Pieces (SE direction ).

So, i will not consider Ve,Ma combination as negative. When Ma is Mercury house (The fight will be with words, paper ), Hence we are seeing lot of press coverage/aggressive coverage on these topics.

-Naveen

President Bill Clinton has Venus + Mars in Virgo, but with other combinations also for Cancer Lagna ….

some women have made certain accusations.

My answer “I don’t know” ‘at this stage of your jyotish course’

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

DBC Programs

JaiminiScholar Advanced

Only Certified Jaimini Scholars

JaiminiScholar Program

Five Year Jyotiṣa Grandmaster

Parāśara Jyotiṣa Course

Real Traditional Vedic Astrology

Mantra Śāstra Programs

Mantra Foundation, Śiva Mahāpurāṇa ..more

Support

Devaguru Bṛhaspati Center is committed to the highest standards of vedic astrology, and we can say with confidence that we have the finest, most rigorous courses and most erudite scholars to teach the same.
15B Ganga Ram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060
+91-11-45641849
Sarbani Rath
SARBANI RATH Jaimini Scholar (DBC)
sarbanirath@gmail.com
+91 9810449850
Yes No